Monday 22 July 2013

A date with chocolate


HELLO, finally get to try this today! Salon DU Chocolat :DDD
The shop smells so chocolaty sweet! too sweet, until i felt abit dizzy lol. Ordered the brownies crepe, with milk chocolate (rm24.50). omgittastesooooodamngood!!!!! wanted to order waffles and others as well, but theres only 2 of us! ohwell, theres always next time ;) The chocolate is so sweet but its so good, must try! Haven't got the chance to try Dip n Dip's yet! Soon lah, after my taiwan trip! hehe



brownies brownies brownies

and just had my hair cut @ Divo Saloon, Kota Damansara. 
might consider their organic hair dye (rm280) for my hair length.. because i don't think my hair can tahan chemical hair dye anymore! my hair is very dry and weak, no matter how regularly i go for hair treatment, still.. it does not help much, sadness.




Flying off to Taiwan soon tomorrow! can't wait to shop and eat all i can over there!! Stay tuned for my Taiwan post! :P
Thank you for reading,

Btw, if you have tried both (DipnDip & SalonDuChocolat), which one do you prefer? ... and why?


Follow my Instagram & Facebook for live updates! 








- xoxo, SandraVoon -












3 comments:

  1. this dessert looks like something that a girl won't resist unless she has diabetes xD

    ReplyDelete